Have you ever been caught in that slump in the day when your diet resolutions get weaker and weaker as you mentally panic for something healthy but snack-like? There is finally a good answer to that search for something that won't blow your good intentions.
They're called "Nutrition Bites," and they are made by the same great company, Maximum Living, that makes the popular award-winning Mineral Rich supplement. I've seen these Bites fly off the shelf at Valley Naturals and wondered what was motivating people to buy them. After a bit of research, I found some interesting things:
- They actually have fat-reducing enzymes in them!
- They have those needed healthy EFA's that help stabilize weight.
- They don't have any hydrogenated oils (Yes!)
- They don't have any refined sugars, just honey and brown rice syrup.
- They only use Non-GMO soy (Soy being the only complete plant protein there is)
- They taste great (So they would qualify for my stash cupboard).
- Kids can eat them too (So yes, I may have to share).
- They are so nutritionally packed, eight bites would equal a full meal (Who ever heard of a snack being this good for you?)
So with 8 great reasons to try this weight loss helper, all I have left to do is choose a flavor....Ummmm, do I want vanilla nut, chocolate fudge or peanut butter? Ellen